More changes on the Twitterfall Beta today!
- Searches show new style retweets too.
- The suggestion to use Twitlonger is now based on the improved tweet length calculation, so it doesn’t trigger when you’re tweeting long URLs.
- Expanding conversations is now much faster, and doesn’t use up as many API calls.
- You can now expand conversations for retweeted replies.
- The retweet input box no longer includes loads of random spaces.
- If you untick your timeline, mentions, or DMs, that preference gets saved properly.
Remember to contact me using the details on Twitterfall to report bugs, and thanks for testing out the beta version of Twitterfall!